I am planning on having classes this morning, just a few sprinkles earlier, light showers predicted - we should be fine.
3:15pm class cancelled today due to rain
All Saturday classes will be held today! 🙂
I am planning on teaching all Saturday classes tomorrow.😃 Please check the message board before you leave for class in class there is a status update.
Sharon emailed me around 2:30 to say the surface was still wet but maybe short sequences could be possible however it just rained again so I'm going to cancel my class tonight. Stay warm and dry and have a good week.
Looks like the field is too wet for class this morning so my class is cancelled. Drat! Have a great week! Check back later for tonights class status.
The ground is saturated. I am canceling my Friday morning class. Enjoy your weekend and see you next week.
It has been raining off and on for the last few hours and the forecast predicts 70% chance of rain from 6pm onwards tonight, so all of my Thursday lessons and classes are cancelled this afternoon/evening.:(
Thursday 11 am class will be held. Now 'they' are saying that the storm is coming in later.
I am canceling the Thursday 8am class. The surface is still saturated and the weather peeps are predicting the rain will start again at 8am. The 11am class should check back to see if class is possible.
The good news - it continues to rain. The bad news -this evenings classes are cancelled. See you next week~
My Wednesday 11:30am class is cancelled today 🙁
Wednesday morning classes are cancelled. Check back for this evenings classes.
I am canceling the 7am class tomorrow. It is pouring rain and my guess, based on the forecast, is that it will still be raining first thing tomorrow morning. Sleep in and I'll see you next week!
Lee and Sharon's lessons and classes are cancelled this evening. The surface is too wet and the are predicting more rain this evening. Stay warm and dry!!
I am starting a Foundation Agility class on Friday, April 13th at 6:30 pm. The class session runs 6 weeks, one hour weekly, and the cost is $145. If you have any additional questions or would like to enroll, please contact me directly at EducatingRover@gmail.com
To everyone 🙂 I will be starting the new foundation on March 29 at 9:45 am.
Barbara, I will be starting the new foundation on March 29 at 9:45 am. There are a couple of spots left. Please let me know if you are interested.
I am canceling my Tuesday morning classes, this light rain in it is supposed to continue. See you next week
Monday night lessons and classes will be held. Please bring rain gear in the event that showers arrive early. See you then.